Photobucket

Monday, December 1, 2008

Update Monday, December 1st

Message from Chris:
I was officially released from Presbyterian Hospital Sunday morning, but with cords that still attach me to continued treatment here. I have various important appointments this week with my neurosurgeon, my oncologist/radiologist, and chemotherapist/oncologist. Staples will be removed from my head on Wednesday, so that the "zipper" look I've had since surgery will be gone! Oncology radiation starts on the same day, and lasts for almost seven weeks. We are waiting to see if chemo will be in conjunction with radiation.

Gracious living arrangements have been made by my sister and brother-in-law at the Cooper Aerobics Center in Dallas. This will put us much closer to the hospital and enable us to do less city driving, which stresses Eunice out, since I have always done all the driving. Your continued prayers are urged, not only for us, but for our children, who have had to manage much of this apart from us. Our love and Christ's love to you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chris & Eunice,

We are ever so thankful for your updates!! It certainly helps us to know what & how to pray for you.

It seems as though it was only yesterday, even though it has been 25 years, since Mike was going though his radiation treatments after they removed the tumor from his heart!

We continue to believe in God's miracles, and thank Him for the medical doctors that He has provided.

We want you to know that we are doing our best to pray you through this.

We love & miss you!

Mike & Sue