Photobucket

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Update 04-25

(1) I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.
(2) I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High. - Psalm 9:1-2
We have some great thing to rejoice in today! Dad is doing much better as the doctors continue to search for answers. His bilirubin levels continue to drop and we are now in the mid 20's. (A long way from the 40's!) He has also been able to eat and get some much needed sleep. Continue to join me in prayer over his body and the doctors wisdom.

On a side note: For those of you that don't live in the great state of Florida, here is what your are missing today :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord Almighty. I am so glad the numbers are coming down. What an incredible praise. I pray the saliva gland s will start to work and the appetite will increase. Through your dark hours, please know I am praying for you and God is right by your side. Lisa Kilpatrick-

Anonymous said...

Oh, and Andrew, the picture is nice but under the waters I know there are sharks. Yes they are there as I have seen all of the "Jaws" movies!!!!!!!
LK