Photobucket

Monday, April 20, 2009

Grateful and Humbled

I wrestle with how to say thanks to so many who have done so much in relation to the recent Fernando Ortega concert, the potluck meal after our Sunday morning service, and dozens of acts of kindness. Over the next several days I will try to enumerate some of these but there is always the concern of inadvertently leaving someone out. So forgive me for sometimes being general in my thanks and not as specific as what I would like. Let it be said again that I am extremely grateful for sponsors, donors, gifts and all those that made my biological family so welcome during their time here. Right now, please know that you are greatly loved.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so loved too my friends. I think God knew you would need love of this kind and we have that kind of love needing to be given. I will always thank God for you, Eunice and your family. You have made a difference in my life.
Gods love and blessings,
Lisa Kilpatrick